The Institute for International and Cross-Cultural Psychology at St. Francis College was founded to help foster the internationalization of the science of psychology, which translates into the following objectives at the local and international levels:
1. to promote cross-cultural awareness on campus by developing classes, workshops, symposia, and conferences;
2. to involve students in cross-cultural research;
3. to foster a sense of appreciation of the cultural richness in the St. Francis College community;
4. to sponsor research and publications in international and cross-cultural psychology; and
5. to create a network of ties with other interested psychological institutions in the US and abroad.
To learn more, see our brochure: IICCP Brochure
We hope you will find this website a useful source of information.
Uwe P. Gielen, Ph.D.